Sunday, August 1, 2010

Topic #1: The Husband


Does a husband count as a topic? I hope so, because many of my favorite topics are people. Since he helped me create this blog (or sat on the couch and watched me get rejected by the first URL I chose), it seems fitting to name him my #1. Otherwise, #1 would have gone to Zac Efron…and that would have been inappropriate.

A lot of girls out there probably think their husband is the best one. While I understand this tendency, I must respectfully disagree. This one is the best one. He cares about things I care about (eventually – it took him awhile to want to watch anything but Disney movies with me). He cooks for me, because he knows I’d rather clean (or lick) the toilets. He doesn’t cry when I throw things at him. He doesn’t think I’m annoying, even though I punched him in the arm a bunch of times. He even offered to go to Lilith Fair with me this year. (Don’t worry – I didn’t let it happen.) On top of all that, he’s unintentionally funny – nothing gets to me more than a man who makes me laugh by accident.

This husband’s name is Trey, and, in the million years since we got married, I’ve only grown to like him more. So, hats off to me, because my husband’s cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment